Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Foxy Shazam in concert 7-12-12

I received an email late in the afternoon on 7-11-12 setting me up with a photo pass to shoot Foxy Shazam at Pieres the next day. I had almost completely given up and was planning on just going to the show so I started getting gear ready. I honestly had no idea what to expect, I had only discovered the greatness of Foxy Shazam months before this. I hadn't heard of any of the openers and I am glad that I showed up for them. Wilson, the Cadaver Dogs, and Stars in Stereo put on great performances and rocked Pieres. Then cam the moment everyone showed up for and boy did I get a treat. These guys are phenomenal, I never thought so much energy could be inside one band. I only hope that my photos captured it. If you have the opportunity to see Foxy Shazam or any of the other bands do so.











No comments:

Post a Comment